"Through all of living have much joy and laughter, life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -President Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Life through pictures

Well, I have been failing miserably at writing on here, so I decided I would share some pictures of what has been keeping me busy! I think you'll agree that it's totally excusable, and they are just too cute! ;)
Meet Skyler - he's my tough little buddy ;)

Oh yeah, we have fun in the tent!

Welcome to the world baby Jay! And congrats on being a big brother again Rob! ;)

We love popcorn! 

Rob is getting very skilled at reading, but Nana's glasses are just too fun not to wear!

These two are so cute together. Rob absolutely loves his cousin Suzie ;)

See, what did I say about Nana's glasses? 

Araya turned one! 

She was born on 7-11, so she gets free Slurpee's every year on her birthday! 

And Luke is usually too busy playing with his Toy Story toys to be captured in a picture, but not when cupcakes are available! 
Well, that's all I have for you. These kids are so much fun to be around and I am loving every minute of it! Well, maybe not EVERY minute.. ;) But still, love them to pieces and wouldn't trade this time for anything! Hope you are having a great summer as well! 

1 comment: