"Through all of living have much joy and laughter, life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 20, 2013

Mamma

around 26 years ago today this cute lady was born...
Isn't she adorable?!
I am so lucky to have her. She is the most caring, selfless, service-oriented, hard-working, fun mom ever! She's my best friend and the best mom I could have ever asked for.
Love you mamma!! So excited to see you in a few days! I hope you're being spoiled today :)

P.S. It snowed today, a whole half an inch! ;) School was delayed so Dan and I got to spend the morning together. It was awesome. It reminded me why I loved snow as a kid... school's canceled and you get to spend the day playing in the snow and then coming in and being warm with family and friends.  In college we had to go to class and work no matter how much it snowed, so I developed a dislike.
This is one reason why I love being back in the NW.
Plus look at how pretty! Totally not like Idaho... ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you and your mom at the beach! She is pretty incredible. She's one of those people who seems to not only be able to do a million different things at once, but do them all really well. I remember being impressed by that while we were in choir and seminary council and such - like, whoa, who is this woman? ... oh yeah, that's Laura's mom. What a neat tribute to her Laura!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, it's so true! She's one amazing lady, that's for sure.

      Delete