Alright, so I'll have to admit, blogging may not be my thing. I love reading other blogs, but this is my first attempt to follow their lead. This blog will basically be made up of my thoughts and insights. Most of these will have to do with the family relations class I have this semester, but I'll tie other things into it as well. Please feel free to comment as well, I'd love to hear what others have to say :)
So first I'll introduce myself. My name is Laura and I'm from the beautiful state of Oregon. I love it there! I'm 20 years old and absolutely love hanging out with friends and family. Without all of those people in my life I would be nothing. I also love chocolate, reading, doing craft-y type things, swimming, and making new friends. Although, my greatest joy in life is the knowledge I have of the only true and restored church of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for all of the blessings this has brought into my life and look forward to what the future holds for me. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be with my family forever, I couldn't imagine life without them, they are some of the best people I know and will forever be grateful for the things they teach me and the kind of examples they are to me.
Yay! Ya-Ya has a blog. Love u sissy... Muh-Muh!
ReplyDelete