"Through all of living have much joy and laughter, life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -President Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Elder Jake Nelson

Today my little brother left on his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  This means that he will be out serving for the next two years.  He will be learning the second hardest language (Hungarian) and be teaching the good people in Hungary! I am so excited for him, and try really hard not to think about how much I am truly going to miss him.
Jake is truly one of a kind. He has been my best friend for the past 19 years, and I expect such great things from him! He loves his Heavenly Father and wants to do right by him. Jake is one of the best people I know and I can't wait to hear about all of his adventures and successes.  The people of Hungary are extremely lucky to have my brother among them.  I know that Jake is going there for a reason and will bless the lives of many.

See you in two years little brother!

p.s. if you would like to write him please email me and I'll give you his current address!
Also we have a blog for him if you would like to see what he's up to

No comments:

Post a Comment