
1. Receiving some emails from my little brother yesterday! {to check one out go here}
2. Going to lunch with one of my best friends. It's so fun to hear exciting news and be able to have our time together.
3. Spending a day in Portland with my mom and sister - and randomly seeing my brother while driving on the freeway!
4. The wonder of phones and Skype make this whole long-distance thing much more doable. I'm glad that Dan and I are able to talk about anything and everything and are able to talk multiple times a day!
5. The lessons to be learned from little kids are incredible! I love living with my niece and nephew, they brighten my day everyday and teach me new lessons. I also love being in the nursery at church and seeing nine little children play, eat, sing, and learn together. They are so innocent!
Happy Thursday! I hope you have a great week and weekend!
I didn't realize that Jake was already on his mission!! That is so exciting!! He is going to be amazing :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you and Dan are able to talk multiple times a day! I'm sure that makes it at least a little bit easier...?
Happy Thursday and thanks for linking up!! You're the best! Love you!