"Through all of living have much joy and laughter, life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -President Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ever Onward

I may sound like a broken record, but I live in an absolutely BEAUTIFUL place. We all do in one way or another. But I have felt so blessed to be able to live in a little slice of paradise - a.k.a. Gig Harbor. I don't think it gets much better than this. This picture is taken from a little park just a few minutes from our house. What a great view of the Sound, eh? 
But, as much as we LOVE living here, Dan and I have decided to move to Vancouver, WA in the fall. We are both pretty sad about this since not only is the area gorgeous, but the school is awesome. He loves his students, coworkers and administration; but it's time for us to leave. And that's ok.... 
We're excited for the new adventures we'll have in Vancouver and look forward to being closer to family. Plus our temple will be the Portland temple, which is way exciting! 

1 comment: