"Through all of living have much joy and laughter, life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -President Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 13, 2013

Date Night at the Drive-in

This week for my date night I thought it would be fun to go to the drive-in. A few weeks ago a woman in our ward told me about a deal for half price tickets, so I've been holding on to the tickets until there were two movies we hadn't seen before.
This week they had Jack the Giant Slayer {we weren't impressed, if you really want to see it, wait for redbox for sure} and Oz the Great and Powerful {which was much better, but still not the best movie I've seen}. But let's face it, the experience is what really makes it! We brought dinner, snacks, lots of blankets and pillows and games. We had so much fun!!

This is the drive-in we went to. It dates back to the 1950s. I love this picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment