"Through all of living have much joy and laughter, life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -President Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, May 16, 2013

We Live in a Beautiful World, Yeah We Do

As I was driving home from a very long, and fairly challenging day of work, I merged onto the freeway and saw the sky. 
All of a sudden I was filled with the goodness of my Father in Heaven. I mean, how beautiful is this?! {and it was even better in person. Also don't worry I didn't take my eyes off the road, I was driving very safely.} This didn't happen by chance, it was created. 
I feel so blessed to know my Father and Jesus Christ intimately and to be able to turn to them whenever I need or want. I know that I am an imperfect person, but that doesn't change how they feel about me, they still want me to return to live with them. Because of Christ's great sacrifice I am able to repent of my sins and become a better Laura. That is all they ask of me. All the while they are rooting for me and helping me along the way {when I allow it... which isn't as often as it should be}.

I love this beautiful earth we live on. I love my sweet husband. I love my supportive and loving family. I love my body and my mind. I love my Savior. I even love hard days that make me realize how truly blessed I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment