"Through all of living have much joy and laughter, life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -President Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Senor Bates

Dan and I moved to Gig Harbor, WA a little over two weeks ago. It is such a beautiful place to be, and we're so excited to be here! 

This is the view from the school.. are you kidding me?? So pretty. 
Decorating the classroom. Thanks for the map/curtain mom! 
Dan got his staff parking pass.. it's becoming more real! 
Dan's second day of school! (I forgot to take a pic on the first day..)
So far, so good! I'm so happy to be here with Dan, and be able to see him do what he's been preparing to do for the past 4 years. I know he will be the best teacher; maybe if I had him when I was taking Spanish I would have liked it... or maybe not. ;) Either way, I am so proud to be his wife and to be able to support him in this new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment