This week I took a little trip down to Oregon to spend some time with family. It was a much needed break, and I had such a great time! I took the train down, which was really nice. It was only about 4 hours to get to Salem, and I didn't have to worry about traffic etc.
While I was there I was able to play with all of the nieces and nephews (besides Ellie, Utah is a little far:(), run errands with my mom, play games, see Rob's last soccer game of the season, and watch some pig races! It was seriously a blast. I didn't really bring my purse with me places except to the pig races, so those are the only pictures I got. But everything was awesome!
I love being close enough to my family that I can take a quick trip down to see them (even if it ends up not being a very quick trip ;))
| Araya is getting so big!! |
I feel so blessed to have such good relationships with my family members. I honestly count them as some of my best friends. I am also lucky to have a husband who loves them and encourages me to go see them even if that means we're a part for a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment