"Through all of living have much joy and laughter, life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -President Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 26 - Brothers

Today I'm grateful for my older brothers.
These men are amazing. I look up to them in so many ways. 
Today is Bob's birthday, so I've been thinking about him a lot. He is such a great dad, brother, son and person. He has one of the biggest hearts and sincerely cares about other people so much - even if he doesn't  always show it. He is the biggest family man and is such a great dad. I love watching him with his boys. I am so proud of him for going back to school and getting a second bachelors degree to do what he is truly meant to do -- care for people. I'm so happy he has Katie, who is so perfect for him it's insane. I admire them a lot.

Tim is also a great dad to his little girl. And he is also with a woman who is perfect for him. I'm so glad that he found Emily; they were truly made for each other. He also has a big heart, and works hard for his family. I am proud of him for sticking with all of his schooling years and having a career that will allow him to provide for his family well. 

I am so grateful to have such wonderful siblings. I love and admire each of them and feel so blessed to be their sister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment