"Through all of living have much joy and laughter, life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, November 1, 2013

Give Thanks - Dan

So keeping with the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought that I would write something I'm thankful for each day of this month. It is so important to recognize how many blessings are in our lives and then to give thanks for them. So here it goes ;)
Soo handsome ;)
Today I am so very grateful for my sweet husband. I am the luckiest girl in the world! He is so good to me, and everyone around him. He is the best husband, and will be the best dad to our children. I am so excited to be able to learn from and experience things with him for the rest of eternity!

Dan in 1995 - Our kids are gonna be so cute! ;)
A grateful heart … comes through expressing gratitude to our Heavenly Father for His blessings and to those around us for all that they bring into our lives.

1 comment: