"Through all of living have much joy and laughter, life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -President Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 6 - Atonement

Today I am grateful for the Atonement of my Savior Jesus Christ. 
Without Him and His great sacrifice I would never be able to return to my Father in Heaven. I am a sinner and I am so grateful to know that my Savior paid for my sins so that I can repent and be clean again. I will forever be grateful for that, because I sin quite often and I need a lot of help. 
I know that He loves me and knows exactly what I go through. I know that He sacrificed Himself because He loves us and He loves Father. 

Regardless of our circumstances, each of us has much for which to be grateful if we will but pause and contemplate our blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment