"Through all of living have much joy and laughter, life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -President Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 28 - Nieces & Nephews

Today I'm grateful for my nieces and nephews.
Robbie
All Nelson nieces & nephews - minus Ashlynn
Ellie
Dan & Skyler
Dan & Araya
Dan, Rob, Luke & Bob fishing at the fair
Dan & Skyler
Skyler, Rob & I having an indoor picnic

Lukey
Rob holding Araya

First of all... how cute is Dan with these kids?!? ;) He's going to be one great dad. 
But also these kids (and all of the Bates kids and newer additions not pictured) bring so much joy to my life. I love being an aunt!! I love playing with them and seeing them use their imagination and creating some pretty unique things. I love being involved in their lives and being able to visit often. I wish I could see all of them more often, but I'll take what I can get. 
I love all of our nieces and nephews so much!! Little kids are the best. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture on your wedding day with all of your nieces and nephews surrounding you!!!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete